Observint Technologies makes the world a safer, more secure place. We manufacturer a line of security products, under the Alibi Security brand name, that is exclusively sold to dealer partners serving customers in markets all over the North America. Additionally, we sell directly to end consumers, businesses and government entities through our direct-to-consumer line of Supercircuits products. We operate in a competitive space but want to add a key team member to help us rise above the crowd and establish a consistent and prolific brand voice that connects with our customers.
We are looking for a talented, experienced web designer/UX developer to create and support high-volume, customer-facing ecommerce web sites and other digital channels. This person will be responsible for creating engaging user experiences that accomplish business and marketing goals. Experience with interface design, information architecture, and web application design is required. A passion for user-centered interactive design and the ability to clearly communicate creative solutions to stakeholders is most desirable.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Design web pages, interfaces and assets for consumer-focused web sites and web applications.
- Produce innovative, engaging, and effective designs that meet technical requirements, user needs, and company goals.
- Translate those designs into web pages and other assets that function properly and elegantly across browsers, platforms and devices.
- Lead the design process using wireframes and create rapid prototypes and mock-ups to validate design concepts.
- Ensure the quality and effectiveness of designs via design reviews, user testing, and collaboration with stakeholders and the development team.
- 5+ years of professional web design experience.
- Portfolio showcasing web design expertise.
- Excellent visual design sensibilities and proven ability to design a polished, engaging look and feel for web sites and applications.
- Proven ability to translate business requirements and user goals into effective design solutions.
- Thorough understanding of standard design applications (Adobe Creative Suite), excellent color and typographic sensibilities.
- Strong proponent of web standards and usability.
- Strong understanding and experience with design and development standards for mobile devices.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Compensation & Benefits
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success. We’ve created a comprehensive benefits package for all team members that includes market competitive compensation, health insurance, 401K matching, vacation and paid time off. The targeted annual compensation for this position is commensurate with your experience.