Observint – and our portfolio companies – offer careers in virtually every aspect of managing a business, including: supply chain management, business operations, finance & accounting, IT, technical support, sales and marketing. While our people have unique career aspirations, we ALL share a passion for building a world-class company culture, and a commitment to making the world a safer place.
- Inside Sales Account Manager: Security Dealer & Integrator AccountsAustinLearn More
Observint Technologies / Supercircuits, Inc. – Austin, TX
The Sales Account Manager is responsible for selling our products & services through inbound lead management and outbound customer relationship expansion. The Sales Account Manager will achieve opportunity-based sales quotas through excellent telephone sales and communications skills combined with a deep understanding of our technology solutions and their fit in the market. This role will focus on selling to Security Dealer/Integrator customers. Experience in building relationships and selling technology solutions to that customer set is required. Integrity, vision, and passion are essential for this role.
- Delight customers with world class support
- Uncover new opportunities in our markets through outreach, referrals, networking, and research
- Identify, contact, and cultivate relationships with key decision makers in our growth markets
- Service existing accounts and develop new accounts by maximizing direct communication time with decision makers
- Establish value-added relationships with clients by understanding their missions, needs, obstacles, and motivations
- Sell technology solutions that meet customer needs by educating buyers, overcoming objections, and delivering superior account support
- Maintain sales pipeline integrity by establishing realistic expectations for sales opportunities and delivering on those expectations
- Convert inbound leads by supporting Dealer/Integrator call queues
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events
- Establish customer pricing and develop bids, quotes, sales order forms, and supporting documentation
- Experience in an Inside Sales role selling to SMB or Public-Sector customers
- University or college degree in Business, Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- 3 to 5 years of direct work experience in sales or tele sales capacity
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers
- Strong knowledge of retail and/or wholesale sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
- Proven ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent listening skills, strong written communication skills
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Able to perform basic calculations around pricing, discounts, margin rates, etc.
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Experience with customer relationship management software
- Background in Software and IT hardware sales
Compensation & Benefits
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success. We’ve created a comprehensive benefits package for all team members that includes market competitive compensation, health insurance, 401K matching, vacation and paid time off. The targeted annual compensation for this position is commensurate with your experience. The sales compensation package has both base + accelerated commission elements, with no cap on commission so your compensation is limited only by your ability to sell.
- Web Designer/UX DeveloperAustinLearn More
Observint Technologies makes the world a safer, more secure place. We manufacturer a line of security products, under the Alibi Security brand name, that is exclusively sold to dealer partners serving customers in markets all over the North America. Additionally, we sell directly to end consumers, businesses and government entities through our direct-to-consumer line of Supercircuits products. We operate in a competitive space but want to add a key team member to help us rise above the crowd and establish a consistent and prolific brand voice that connects with our customers. We are looking for a talented, experienced web designer/UX developer to create and support high-volume, customer-facing ecommerce web sites and other digital channels. This person will be responsible for creating engaging user experiences that accomplish business and marketing goals. Experience with interface design, information architecture, and web application design is required. A passion for user-centered interactive design and the ability to clearly communicate creative solutions to stakeholders is most desirable.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Design web pages, interfaces and assets for consumer-focused web sites and web applications.
- Produce innovative, engaging, and effective designs that meet technical requirements, user needs, and company goals.
- Translate those designs into web pages and other assets that function properly and elegantly across browsers, platforms and devices.
- Lead the design process using wireframes and create rapid prototypes and mock-ups to validate design concepts.
- Ensure the quality and effectiveness of designs via design reviews, user testing, and collaboration with stakeholders and the development team.
- 5+ years of professional web design experience.
- Portfolio showcasing web design expertise.
- Excellent visual design sensibilities and proven ability to design a polished, engaging look and feel for web sites and applications.
- Proven ability to translate business requirements and user goals into effective design solutions.
- Thorough understanding of standard design applications (Adobe Creative Suite), excellent color and typographic sensibilities.
- Strong proponent of web standards and usability.
- Strong understanding and experience with design and development standards for mobile devices.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Compensation & Benefits
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success. We’ve created a comprehensive benefits package for all team members that includes market competitive compensation, health insurance, 401K matching, vacation and paid time off. The targeted annual compensation for this position is commensurate with your experience.